Homemade Refried Beans are healthier and much more delicious than canned refried beans. Plus, you can make them for less than $0.30 per can! Give this recipe a try and you just might never buy canned refried beans again!http://pinterest.com/pin/126030489546441796/
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
10 Health Benefits of Prunes.
- September 24, 2013
My husband talked about this for two days – 4 thawed chicken breasts, 6oz. package of Stove Top stuffing mix, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 can of cream of chicken soup. Chicken on bottom – Stove Top over chicken, Cream of Chicken/Sour Cream mix on top. Cover and cook for 4 hours on low. Trying this right now!!
My husband talked about this for two days – 4 thawed chicken breasts, 6oz. package…
- September 15, 2013
All Of Gwyneth Paltrow’s low-cal recipes in one single place.
- August 18, 2013
Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe
- September 26, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- September 17, 2013
buzzfeedfood: 30 easy dinners, one pan, no problems
- February 15, 2014
Baked Blooming Onion -gotta try this! Dont forget to make a horseradish dipping sauce. BBbq sauce, horse radish and a bit of mayo, yum!
Baked Blooming Onion -gotta try this! Dont forget to make a horseradish dipping sauce. BBbq…
- March 4, 2014
- November 3, 2013
The Cheese Dip That Will Make You Famous
- August 13, 2013