Old Fashioned Southern Bread Puddinghttp://pinterest.com/pin/249809110551930573/
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- January 20, 2014
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar, optional 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup 1-1/2 cups ice cubes 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided Directions In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended.
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk…
- March 22, 2014
10 Foods You Need in Your Diet
- August 26, 2013
Per revw on allrecipes add 2x the amnt of ginger and garlice plus soy sauce. Also use a bag of coleslaw mix and whip them up in no time! These are THE BEST!
Per revw on allrecipes add 2x the amnt of ginger and garlice plus soy sauce….
- April 4, 2014
Pretty easy to make and DELICIOUS! They taste just like the real thing. Chocolate muffins with greek yogurt, cocoa, and applesauce (I used a smashed ripe banana instead), 58 calories each. Recipe calls for Splenda granulated, but too much of that stuff gives me the willies so I used real sugar, which brings them up to 110 calories each.
- October 6, 2013
- October 13, 2013
To make this 20-minute supper, toss spinach fettuccine with green onion, carrots, dried tomatoes, and red and yellow tomatoes
To make this 20-minute supper, toss spinach fettuccine with green onion, carrots, dried tomatoes, and…
- March 22, 2014
- January 4, 2014
Zucchini Pizza Sticks- slice zucchini in half (and bottom to lay flat), brush with OO, sprinkle garlic powder or minced garlic, top with sliced tomatoes, S to taste, and mozzarella & parm cheese, bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until soft. Enjoy!
Zucchini Pizza Sticks- slice zucchini in half (and bottom to lay flat), brush with OO,…
- September 26, 2013