The Chapel of Notre Dame du Haut by Le Corbusier
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 13, 2013
- October 6, 2013
These buttermilk scones are like eating a giant chocolate chip cookie for breakfast… WITHOUT the guilt!
These buttermilk scones are like eating a giant chocolate chip cookie for breakfast… WITHOUT the…
- April 15, 2014
to try -box mix to cupcakes
- August 7, 2013
Parliament of the German Speaking Community
- January 27, 2014
- November 3, 2013
Meatball Parmesan Casserole, delicious baked turkey meatballs in a saucy, cheesy dish! Perfect on a sub sandwich!
Meatball Parmesan Casserole, delicious baked turkey meatballs in a saucy, cheesy dish! Perfect on a…
- March 22, 2014
Classic sweetcorn and bacon chowder thats adapted to be cooked quickly in a pressure cooker. This chowder will be ready in less than 15 minutes from preparation to plate! Classic winter warming soup with a twist to make it the speediest you will ever make.
Classic sweetcorn and bacon chowder thats adapted to be cooked quickly in a pressure cooker….
- March 30, 2014
- January 4, 2014
Ingredients 1 8oz package Pillsbury Crescent original dinner rolls 8 TB nutella 8 TB peanut butter 1 symphony bar (optional) Instructions Lay out your crescent rolls on a cookie sheet. Spread a light coat of peanut butter on the rolls. Then spread the nutella on top and lay one square of chocolate on the edge. Roll up your crescent and bake at 350 for 8 minutes. YES PLEASE!!
- February 6, 2014