- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 28, 2013
Traditional Czech Honey Cake – Medovník. Totally worth all the work. Can cut cocoa powder because it was added in later centuries especially for color, it’s ancient Slavonic recipe. Usually making it also without walnuts. Taste once you will barely get enough (can swear)! Recipe surprisingly in english. P.S. It should go like 1st layer of cake – caramel cream, 2nd – stirred sour cream+sugar, 3rd caramel, 4th sour cream+sugar etc… And no need for rum. Coffee lovers can use espresso instead.
- February 6, 2014
4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 913 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- January 13, 2014
Paleo Raspberry Pop Tart Egg-Free
- August 13, 2013
Dreamy Nighttime Drink: 1 cup (almond) milk, 1 tsp honey, 2 drops vanilla extract, 1 pinch ground cinnamon. Heat milk on high until the milk is very hot and begins to foam. Stir in honey and vanilla, then sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Dreamy Nighttime Drink: 1 cup (almond) milk, 1 tsp honey, 2 drops vanilla extract, 1…
- September 21, 2013
- October 10, 2013
Off the grid IT HOUSE by tkithouse
- January 27, 2014
- October 6, 2013
jalapeno popper dip super bowl snack #football
- March 30, 2014
Mint Oreo Bark
- March 11, 2014