It’s that time again…Girl Scout cookie time! Try this Samoa bundt cake. The greatest bundt ever!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
4 cups shredded cheese, 2 packets rand dressing (used one fiesta), 8 oz cream cheese,…
- March 30, 2014
Dont feel deprived during Lent! Here are some great options.
- March 4, 2014
Deep Dish Pizza Crust, Sauce and Assembly! Needs peppers
- September 26, 2013
Another pinner said: Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup – This stuff is seriously lick-the-bowl good with a hunk of crusty bread! Ingredients 1 tablespoon melted butter 1/2 medium chopped onion 1/4 cup melted butter 1/4 cup flour 2 1/2 cups half-and-half 4 cups chicken stock 1 lb. (16 oz.) fresh or frozen broccoli florets 1 cup grated carrot Kosher salt and freshly grated pepper, to taste 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
Another pinner said: Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup – This stuff is seriously lick-the-bowl good with…
- October 6, 2013
- March 22, 2014
Yummy Dinner Idea! Easy Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna
- August 13, 2013
#fall party food\r\n1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened\r\n1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling\r\n1 teaspoon ground cinnamon\r\n1/2 teaspoon ground ginger\r\nsugar is called for, but I’m going to see how little I can get away with.\r\nGarnishes: ground cinnamon, cinnamon sticks
- October 6, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Flourless Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies. You wont miss the butter flour!
- March 4, 2014
Pot of Gold Irish Potato Soup, food, special occasions, easy to follow directions in this…
- March 11, 2014