LEPRECHAUN HAT S’MORES – INGREDIENTS: – Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Cookies – Large Marshmallows – Dark Chocolate Candy Melts – Green Candy Melts – Green Sprinkles or Cake Sparkles
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Lightened Up Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon – nutritional information included
- March 11, 2014
Eggplant Parmesan For the Slow Cooker | Make a big batch of eggplant Parmesan in your slow cooker and dinner will be waiting when you get home. No need to heat up your kitchen baking in an oven.
Eggplant Parmesan For the Slow Cooker | Make a big batch of eggplant Parmesan in…
- September 17, 2013
- November 3, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Citrus Tabbouleh Salad
- February 19, 2014
- December 16, 2013
Scoop out the pit and a little more of the avocado. Crack an egg into the center. Sprinkle it with Cayenne pepper and cheese if you so desire. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until egg is cooked to the level you like.
Scoop out the pit and a little more of the avocado. Crack an egg into…
- August 13, 2013
Make the best chocolate mousse ever in just five minutes, with just chocolate, sugar and…
- March 22, 2014
Mozzarella sticks- use egg roll wrappers and string cheese. Baked not fried :) Bake at 350 for 15-20min.
Mozzarella sticks- use egg roll wrappers and string cheese. Baked not fried 🙂 Bake at…
- October 6, 2013
10+ Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
- September 21, 2013