Papa John’s Special Garlic Sauce: Ingredients: 1/2 stick of butter 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon salt Procedure: Melt butter in the microwave (about 30 secs) Put in salt and garlic powder (to taste) Microwave for 5 seconds longer…This could be dangerous
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- November 3, 2013
Gluten Free Bread Bowls from The Baking Beauties
- February 15, 2014
Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holiday gift that everyone will love!
Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and…
- February 19, 2014
spinach and pepper jack stuffed chicken
- March 11, 2014
Blueberry Banana Muffins | What Megan’s Making
- August 13, 2013
Gulf Coast High School senior Clay Curvin poses for a portrait on the stadium steps at Gulf Coast High School on Thursday March 14, 2013. Clayton scored 30 goals this season and helped lead his team to their first state championship. He is the 2012-13 boys soccer player of the year. (William DeShazer/Staff)
Gulf Coast High School senior Clay Curvin poses for a portrait on the stadium steps…
- April 4, 2014
Bacon Burger with Bacon Onion Balsamic Jam
- March 4, 2014
- November 30, 2013
make your own pumpkin pie spice to store
- August 18, 2013