Papa John’s Special Garlic Sauce: Ingredients: 1/2 stick of butter 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon salt Procedure: Melt butter in the microwave (about 30 secs) Put in salt and garlic powder (to taste) Microwave for 5 seconds longer…This could be dangerous
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 28, 2013
crockpot chicken and noodles
- August 18, 2013
Kale Salad with Avocado, Pecans, Pomegranate Seeds, Goat Cheese Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
- March 4, 2014
Balsamic Glazed Salmon Recipe ~ unquestionably amazing!
- April 4, 2014
Healthy Quinoa Salad with amazing homemade dressing. Perfect side dish to any meal!
- April 4, 2014
- December 16, 2013
The Baobab Tree is also known as the tree of life. Its trunk can hold up to 120,000 litres of water.
The Baobab Tree is also known as the tree of life. Its trunk can hold…
- March 30, 2014
Cilantro-lime jalapeno chicken salad
- October 6, 2013
- October 27, 2013
american pie cupcakes. Perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc.
- March 11, 2014