Pistachio Fruit Salad: 1 3-oz. box instant Pistachio pudding mix; 1 8-oz. carton Cool Whip; 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained; 1/2 to 1 cup chopped pecans or pistachios; Mini Marshmellows. Preparation: In a bowl, combine pudding mix and pineapple (with juice), nuts and marshmellows mix & refridgerate. Yum.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Classic Chicken and Dumplings
- September 24, 2013
Great game day dessert!
- August 7, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Reeses Krispies Melt 4 peanut butter cups and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a pan with 3 tablespoons of butter ;Dump in 6 cups of Rice Krispies and stir again ;Press into a greased pan, and let cool for two or three minutes ;Flip the pan of treats out onto a cutting board ;Cut out shapes with cookie cutters ;Cool a little longer, then eat!
Reeses Krispies Melt 4 peanut butter cups and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a…
- August 13, 2013
Candy cane vodka + hot chocolate= a perfect way to warm up on a cold…
- August 26, 2013
40 Meals in 4 Hours complete shopping list!
- March 16, 2014
Monster Cookies. (Copy the link)
- October 6, 2013
- February 25, 2014
- January 13, 2014
MUST make this during the fall!! Pumpkin coffee cake with brown sugar glaze
- August 13, 2013