sugar cookie bars
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Summer Cookout Sangria
- February 15, 2014
Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip: King Arthur Flour
- September 26, 2013
Creamy Lime Bars
- August 13, 2013
- September 28, 2013
- September 28, 2013
52 Uses for a Rotisserie Chicken – because they’re cheaper than buying uncooked chicken!…And they’re already cooked.
52 Uses for a Rotisserie Chicken – because they’re cheaper than buying uncooked chicken!…And they’re…
- September 17, 2013
Gotta make this….soon!
- August 26, 2013
- March 4, 2014
Cinnamon Palmiers, also called Elephant Ears, are the classic French cookie made with puff pastry and sugar. The dough is folded and rolled to give it its signature heart shape, which I think is the perfect symbol and reminder this holiday season to open up our hearts with charity and love to our fellow man. Because I know that it has done me good.
- November 30, 2013
White House by Design Band YOAP
- January 27, 2014