Wine Fruit Snacks — Wine Gummy Hearts — Not for kids! These are so awesome and just a few ingredients… wine, gelatin, stevia, maple syrup. Can’t wait to make more 🙂
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Brown Sugar Spiced Baked Chicken – Dinner Eateryhttp://pinterest.com/pin/452471093784913468/
- January 27, 2014
Sugar Free Lemon Curd – I Breathe… Im Hungry…
- March 16, 2014
tomato mozzarella burgers Holy crap these burgers look GOOOOOOD!
- February 19, 2014
Fresh fruit pops with coconut water — what a beautiful summer popsicle!
- March 11, 2014
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken–4 chicken breast, 1c balsamic divided, 1 pint strawberries chopped, 4oz fresh mozzarella balls chopped, 1/4 chopped basil: 1/2c balsamic & chicken in ziplock to refrigerate up to 5 hrs, bake 30 min. Boil then simmer remaining 1/2 cup balsamic to reduce by half. Combine strawberries, basil and mozzarella for caprese topping. Top chicken, drizzle with reduced sauce
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken–4 chicken breast, 1c balsamic divided, 1 pint strawberries chopped, 4oz fresh mozzarella…
- August 7, 2013
- April 4, 2014
5 Ingredients: Spicy Cheesy Rice
- September 21, 2013
- October 27, 2013
- April 4, 2014
Mongolian Beef in 30 minutes.
- September 17, 2013