chocolate sour cream cake with fudgy frosting – Is chocolate cake too clichd to bring to a potluck? Are you kidding? Chocolate desserts are far and away the most popular with crowds. Cocoa, chocolate, and sour cream combine to make this cake densely delicious. ..however,no canned frosting for me,EVER!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 8, 2013
- September 24, 2013
Funfetti Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- August 18, 2013
Skillet Bananas One of my favorite healthy snacks! Chop two bananas into slices, sprinkle with cinnamon honey. Place 1tbsp coconut oil into a heated skillet and fry them! Yummy.
Skillet Bananas One of my favorite healthy snacks! Chop two bananas into slices, sprinkle with…
- February 19, 2014
Homemade Minty Chocolate Cupcakes St Pattys Day
- March 4, 2014
Dark Chocolate Fondue Recipe – It hits me that I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate and I love fondue so I thought why not try this one :)
Dark Chocolate Fondue Recipe – It hits me that I prefer dark chocolate over milk…
- August 7, 2013
DIY floor pouf from cheap IKEA mats! love this.
- January 27, 2014
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little Balsamic Vinegar..jpg
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little…
- February 15, 2014
Low Fat Oatmeal Banana Apple Breakfast Muffins – Rock Recipes -The Best Food & Photos from my St. John’s, Newfoundland Kitchen.
Low Fat Oatmeal Banana Apple Breakfast Muffins – Rock Recipes -The Best Food & Photos…
- August 26, 2013