Ham and cheddar strata- made this today and loved it! I used chopped up french bread and lined the bottom of the pan with ham. I also used less eggs (7) and more milke (3 c), and added a tsp of fresh thyme. Delicious and perfect to make the night before for an easy breakfast.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Crock pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup! 1 lb ground beef browned 2 lb velvetta 2 lb shreadded hash browns 6-10 cooked bacon strips crumbled 30 oz. Chicken broth. Great for winter! Sounds yummy!
Crock pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup! 1 lb ground beef browned 2 lb velvetta 2 lb…
- September 17, 2013
- August 26, 2013
- March 4, 2014
Crispy Baked Avocado Fries | Kims Healthy Eats
- April 4, 2014
Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake- two layers of chocolate cake, a layer of topped with creamy peppermint frostin…
Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake- two layers of chocolate cake, a layer of topped with creamy…
- February 15, 2014
- February 6, 2014
- December 16, 2013
Make mini pies using a muffin pan! So cute! Would be perfect individual desserts for…
- April 4, 2014
- October 13, 2013
ARE YOU KIDDING CAKE – Thats what people say when they ask for the recipe ~ 1 box of any flavor cake mix, 1 can any flavor pie filling, 3 eggs ~ thats it! This shows strawberry cake with strawberry pie filling. MY favorite is chocolate cake with cherry pie filling! I want some NOW!!
ARE YOU KIDDING CAKE – Thats what people say when they ask for the recipe…
- February 25, 2014