Just like P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wrap. Delicious and soooooo easy to make.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 8, 2013
One Pan Chicken Alfredo — an easy dinner that cooks all in ONE pan, less…
- October 6, 2013
Fail Proof, Home Made Paleo Mayo [Whole30 compliant] | The Healthy Foodie – egg, extra light tasting olive oil, lemon or lime juice, salt, immersion blender – Strict Candida Diet
Fail Proof, Home Made Paleo Mayo [Whole30 compliant] | The Healthy Foodie – egg, extra…
- February 25, 2014
DIY: Rock Candy
- March 4, 2014
Lemon Cake Pie–I made this tonight for a birthday party and it’s divine! Everyone commented on how it was just the right amount of sweetness and better than lemon meringue pie. My husband said, “Save that recipe”!
Lemon Cake Pie–I made this tonight for a birthday party and it’s divine! Everyone commented…
- September 21, 2013
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies with Reese’s Pieces: delicious, no oven necessary treats the whole family will LOVE
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies with Reese’s Pieces: delicious, no oven necessary treats the whole…
- September 26, 2013
FALL DIP Cool Whip, vanilla pudding mix, and a can of pumpkin I want to remember this one this fall!
FALL DIP Cool Whip, vanilla pudding mix, and a can of pumpkin I want to…
- August 13, 2013
- April 4, 2014
Week-night…. Dump 1 envelope of taco seasoning, 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts a jar of salsa in the crockpot, stir and cook on high(4-6 hrs.) or low(6-8 hrs.) Should be able to shred with a fork. Place meat mixture in tortillas and top with your favorite toppings!
Week-night…. Dump 1 envelope of taco seasoning, 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts a jar of…
- September 17, 2013