My Paleo CrockPot Bacon wrapped Pork Chops with pineapple
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 13, 2013
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1lb chicken breast, trimmed 15oz can sweet whole corn kernels, drained 15oz can diced tomatoes, drained 5C chicken stock 3/4C onion, chopped 3/4C green pepper, chopped 1 serrano pepper, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 tsp chili powder 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided 1 tsp ground pepper, divide
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1lb chicken breast, trimmed 15oz can sweet whole corn…
- August 26, 2013
- October 13, 2013
15 Make Ahead Clean-Eating Dinners – Here are 15 recipes to make you healthier and your life a little easier. #recipes
15 Make Ahead Clean-Eating Dinners – Here are 15 recipes to make you healthier and…
- March 22, 2014
Plant calendula seeds in your garden next year. It tolerates poor soil & comes back every year. Although the petals & stems are edible & make a pretty garnish they taste bitter. We grow calendula for its medicinal value for many ailments, but my favorite is for the skin. You can use it as a local topical application to boost the healing rate, prevent infection on a wound or other skin conditions including chapped & dry skin. Double click the picture to learn to make a Calendula infusion.
- February 6, 2014
- January 27, 2014
Chicken Yakisoba. Yum!
- October 6, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Chicken Enchilada Chowder Recipe
- September 17, 2013
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little Balsamic Vinegar..jpg
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little…
- February 15, 2014