Rainbow cake in a jar!!! Just bake in jar add icing, sprinkles, spoon, and enjoy!! Too cute!!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 16, 2013
Heidi Bakes: My now favorite White Cake recipe
- April 15, 2014
Green Eggs and Bacon by the-girl-who-ate-everything as adapted from lickthebowlgood: Use yellow MMs for the traditional version! #Green_Eggs_and_Bacon #the_girl_who_ate_everything #lickthebowlgood
Green Eggs and Bacon by the-girl-who-ate-everything as adapted from lickthebowlgood: Use yellow MMs for the…
- February 19, 2014
- February 6, 2014
Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas – this is Skinny Mom’s TOP RATED recipe! Never heard one negative thing about this recipe.
Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas – this is Skinny Mom’s TOP RATED recipe! Never heard…
- August 18, 2013
Fried Mozzarella, Basil and Nectarine Stacks with Balsamic Glaze – Half Baked Harvest
- September 15, 2013
Sponge Cake with Berrieshttp://pinterest.com/pin/270356783854676254/
- January 27, 2014
Bubble Bath Bear Brownie Bites – so cute! kids will love making these with you!!!
- February 25, 2014
Lavender and Chocolate Ice Cream
- March 30, 2014
- September 29, 2013