El Boricua, a bilingual , cultural publication for Puerto Ricans
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Corn Flakes French Toast Sticks
- September 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- March 4, 2014
Strawberry Heart Pie
- March 16, 2014
Dump chicken. Tons of recipes! One trip to Costco for chicken, a handful of plastic bags, ingredients from the fridge and cupboards, and 15 minutes… 7 nights of dinners!
Dump chicken. Tons of recipes! One trip to Costco for chicken, a handful of plastic…
- August 7, 2013
Avocado Artichoke Stuffed Chicken | Delish way to get protein and good for you fats! 27 grams protein in a 213 calorie serving!
Avocado Artichoke Stuffed Chicken | Delish way to get protein and good for you fats!…
- March 30, 2014
Menu Plans for 100 days of Real (Unprocessed) Food. Great ideas for breakfasts, lunch, dinners and snacks. This is actually really worth pinning!
Menu Plans for 100 days of Real (Unprocessed) Food. Great ideas for breakfasts, lunch, dinners…
- March 4, 2014
French Toast Breakfast Muffins. These are amazing!! Taste exactly like French toast!!! Made with skim milk and light butter was only 121 calories a muffin if you make 12!
French Toast Breakfast Muffins. These are amazing!! Taste exactly like French toast!!! Made with skim…
- September 15, 2013
Crockpot Beef Tips 1 – 3 lbs stew meat 1 can 7up, Sprite or other lemon-lime soda (can be reg or diet) 1 pkg Onion Soup Mix 1 pkg Brown Gravy Mix 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup 1 can Mushroom pieces (optional) Mix all together and cook on low for 6 – 8 hrs in slow cooker. Serve over buttered egg noodles.
- November 3, 2013