Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. Such a fun, easy way to enjoy pizza! Theyre always a hit.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Creamy taco soup: less than 300 calories, 32g protein, & 11g fiber! And all in…
- August 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Oats Smoothie 1 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened cup plain kefir (plain yogurt) cup old-fashioned oats 1 banana 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (or other nut butter) 1 tbsp ground flax seed 1 tsp bee pollen (optional) 1 cup ice
Oats Smoothie 1 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened cup plain kefir (plain yogurt) cup old-fashioned…
- March 16, 2014
- October 27, 2013
This is so good! Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn. 1/2 cup. brown sugar 1/2 cup. butter 9-10 marshmallows 12 cups popcorn. Microwave brown sugar and butter for 2 minutes. Add marshmallows. Microwave until melted, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Pour over popcorn. such a sweet twist on regular popcorn!
This is so good! Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn. 1/2 cup. brown sugar 1/2 cup. butter 9-10…
- August 13, 2013
Eat the rainbow. Thats how I was told to remember that colorful foods are the healthiest. This recipe for Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers from Shugary Sweets is a case in point. Stuffed peppers filled with veggies like corn and tomatoes, with ground turkey and topped with cheese. Im going to use Cabot Pepper Jack Light on mine. Cant wait to try them.
Eat the rainbow. Thats how I was told to remember that colorful foods are the…
- March 16, 2014
- September 29, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Raspberry Rhubarb Slab Pie – Crumbs and Chaos
- March 30, 2014