Jerk Chicken Salad and Avocado – try with tortillas
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- February 6, 2014
Guacamole Deviled Eggs (no mayo)
- August 26, 2013
blueberry mint lemonade Luxury Yacht Charters: Blueberry Mint Lemonade 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice 3/4 cup superfine sugar 4 cups water 1 cup fresh blueberries, stems removed 1/3 cup fresh mint Juice lemons into a large pitcher; add sugar and water, then stir to combine and dissolve. Add blueberries and mint, then serve.
blueberry mint lemonade Luxury Yacht Charters: Blueberry Mint Lemonade 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon…
- March 4, 2014
Per 1st pinner … Copycat Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi … I’ve made it no less than a dozen times and it has come out perfect EVERY time. I made it with chicken once (rather than shrimp) and it STILL turned out phenomenal!
Per 1st pinner … Copycat Cheesecake Factory Shrimp Scampi … I’ve made it no less…
- February 15, 2014
- October 6, 2013
“Quick” No-Knead Bread Recipe ~ The Easiest Loaf You’ll Ever Bake… crisp, crackly crust and fluffy, chewy interior!
“Quick” No-Knead Bread Recipe ~ The Easiest Loaf You’ll Ever Bake… crisp, crackly crust and…
- August 13, 2013
combine 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1/8 cup olive oil and 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice. Generously brush all sides of your salmon with the sauce Bake at 450 F for 12-15 minutes
combine 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley, 2-3 cloves pressed garlic, 1.5 tsp dijon, 1/2 tsp…
- March 11, 2014
- November 30, 2013
- November 3, 2013