Not So Perfect Mom: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Sephardic Charoset Truffles…. Probably not what Ill be making for the Seder, but definitely one Ill be making to enjoy!
Sephardic Charoset Truffles…. Probably not what Ill be making for the Seder, but definitely one…
- March 30, 2014
Salt & Pepper Zucchini Chips
- August 18, 2013
cologne cathedral- absolutely stunning architecture!!
- January 27, 2014
said to be the best steak marinade in existence. 1/3 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup olive oil 1/3 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder 3 Tbsp dried basil 1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes 1 tsp ground white pepper 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp minced garlic Combine all ingredients. Pour marinade over meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
said to be the best steak marinade in existence. 1/3 cup soy sauce 1/2 cup…
- April 4, 2014
Baked Crispy Beef, Cheddar, and Pickle Tacos… Hmm, I’ve never thought to put pickles on a taco before…
Baked Crispy Beef, Cheddar, and Pickle Tacos… Hmm, I’ve never thought to put pickles on…
- August 26, 2013
Slow Cooker French Dip# slow cooker healthy recipes
- March 22, 2014
- October 13, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken: cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 pkg Italian Dressing mix, teaspoon garlic powder, 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken: cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 pkg Italian Dressing mix, teaspoon garlic…
- February 19, 2014
Quinoa, Sweet Potato, and Kale Salad
- February 25, 2014