Chorizo and cheese empanadas with avocado sauce
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
melt in your mouth crockpot cube steak ( I use one can cream of chicken, and one can golden mushroom.) I make this at least once a week!
melt in your mouth crockpot cube steak ( I use one can cream of chicken,…
- August 18, 2013
here’s your new crack…Blend the following: 1 can pineapple w/ juice, 1 banana, 1 can coconut milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla. Freeze in pops 117 calories per pop. I am making this a million times this summer.
here’s your new crack…Blend the following: 1 can pineapple w/ juice, 1 banana, 1 can…
- August 13, 2013
Sunday Night Prep to Eat Clean All Week – her site is awesome. Glad I found it and cant wait to spend some time reading!
Sunday Night Prep to Eat Clean All Week – her site is awesome. Glad I…
- April 15, 2014
SPICY BOMBAY POTATOES Baby pearl potatoes- 250 gms (washed and scrubbed well) Red onion- 1 large Ginger paste- 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste- 1/2 tbsp Coriander powder- 1 tsp Chilli powder- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder- 1/8th tsp Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp Tomato- 1 small (optional) Garam masala- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp Curry leaves- a sprig (optional) Oil- 1 tbsp Salt- to taste
SPICY BOMBAY POTATOES Baby pearl potatoes- 250 gms (washed and scrubbed well) Red onion- 1…
- February 19, 2014
The shoes? For real? Thats awesome.
- April 15, 2014
3 Best Kid-Friendly, Peanut-Free Sandwich Spreads :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- September 15, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
- September 21, 2013
Caprese Chicken – Quick and healthful
- February 25, 2014
Pressure-Cooker Easy Chicken and Rice – from ‘s Test Kitchen – I would reduce the pressure cooking time to 8-10 minutes unless you really like mushy rice!!
Pressure-Cooker Easy Chicken and Rice – from ‘s Test Kitchen – I would reduce the…
- August 13, 2013