american pie cupcakes. Perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- November 3, 2013
Crockpot Chicken Terriyaki – 1lb chicken (sliced, cubed) 1c chicken broth 1/2c terriyaki or soy sauce 1/3c brown sugar 3minced garlic cloves Cook on low 6 hrs, high 3 hrs For thicker sauce: remove from crockpot and place in sauce pan. Add 2 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- December 8, 2013
- December 8, 2013
Softbatch Funfetti Sugar Cookies – Move over cake mix. These easy, super soft cookies are from scratch & loaded with sprinkles!
Softbatch Funfetti Sugar Cookies – Move over cake mix. These easy, super soft cookies are…
- February 15, 2014
Oh yes we did. This Reese Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe is AMAZING. Simple & easy Reese cupcake will delight &deliciousness to your home! Indulge a little
Oh yes we did. This Reese Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe is AMAZING. Simple & easy…
- September 17, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup pesto 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 3 large flour tortillas (12″) 1 pound thinly sliced turkey or ham deli meat
Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup pesto 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan…
- August 7, 2013
mini banana cream cookie pies – Love with recipe
- April 4, 2014
S’mores Pie Fries
- August 13, 2013