Hot Dog and Potato Casserole. (i remembered an old favorite dish growing up was hotdogs and potatoes.. this looks similar but we always did it in a skillet and add some bacon bits. And Im not sure why but this was a breakfast dish for us… goes great with some cheese grits haha
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 29, 2013
Alcoholic Free Fruit Punch recipe and video
- February 25, 2014
I dont know why people buy jarred alfredo sauce!!! Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. 1 pkg Pasta (we like penne, instead of fettuccine) 1 stick of butter 1 clove of minced garlic 1 pint of heavy cream 1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp cream cheese 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp white pepper
- September 28, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe – spaghetti sauce, lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese,garlic, mozzarella, Parmesan. #pasta #lasagna #slowcooker
Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe – spaghetti sauce, lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese,garlic, mozzarella, Parmesan. #pasta #lasagna…
- February 25, 2014
Crockpot Beef Tips 1 – 3 lbs stew meat 1 can 7up, Sprite or other lemon-lime soda (can be reg or diet) 1 pkg Onion Soup Mix 1 pkg Brown Gravy Mix 1 can Condensed Mushroom Soup 1 can Mushroom pieces (optional) Mix all together and cook on low for 6 – 8 hrs in slow cooker. Serve over buttered egg noodles.
- November 3, 2013
Hellingly Hospital was designed by asylum architect George Thomas Hine and was one of the most advanced asylum designs ever constructed. Hellingly Asylum opened its doors in 1903 and then closed them permanently in 1994.
Hellingly Hospital was designed by asylum architect George Thomas Hine and was one of the…
- January 27, 2014
- November 30, 2013