Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Surprises – IMG_0277
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Caramel Apple Scones. I LOVE making scones ask my mom Bruinenberg Bruinenberg Bruinenberg Bassett Stovall ! I think I might make these for the ladies who take care of Lena as the CDC!!
Caramel Apple Scones. I LOVE making scones ask my mom Bruinenberg Bruinenberg Bruinenberg Bassett Stovall…
- September 15, 2013
Butter & Brown Sugar roasted sweet potatoes •3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes •2 tsp olive oil •1 tbsp butter •1 tbsp of brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter) •1 tsp of ground cinnamon •1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg •Pinch of ground ginger •Sea salt, to taste Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut potatoes, melt butter and cover with spices. Bake 60 minutes
- November 3, 2013
Seriously the worlds best coconut cream pie recipe ever from http:[email protected] and @jetsetcarina. Made with a different kind of coconut and with coconut milk, people call and email this Pinner for the recipe all year. Youve never had a coconut pie like this, its PERFECT.
Seriously the worlds best coconut cream pie recipe ever from http:[email protected] and @jetsetcarina. Made with…
- February 19, 2014
- September 29, 2013
jalapeño popper dip
- August 26, 2013
Baked shrimps with herb and garlic.One of most popular recipes is baked shrimp.There are to many variations of baked shrimps.Here I use shrimps with herbs and garlic.This is very interesting and delicious combination.Excellent idea for any party.
Baked shrimps with herb and garlic.One of most popular recipes is baked shrimp.There are to…
- August 18, 2013
Pumpkin Pie Spice White Chocolate Caramel Popcorn from Cooking Classy
- February 25, 2014
Cinnamon Crumb Banana Bread
- April 15, 2014
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding | Not your average bread pudding! It’s not slimy or mushy. There’s no weird texture at all. It tastes just like the most amazing french toast ever.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding | Not your average bread pudding! It’s not slimy or mushy….
- August 18, 2013
- January 20, 2014