- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
A dirty girl scout is, of course, a shot consisting of Vodka, Kahlua, Creme de Menthe and Irish Cream. The cupcake version features a mocha cupcake filled with mint-chocolate ganache topped off with Irish Cream Frosting. The cupcakes won’t get you liquored up but they do taste mighty good!
- February 6, 2014
Greek Marinated Chicken ~ 1 cup plain yogurt 2 Tbsp olive oil 4 cloves garlic, minced ½ Tbsp dried oregano 1 medium lemon zest juice from 1/2 lemon ½ tsp salt freshly cracked pepper ¼ bunch fresh parsley 3½ to 4 lbs chicken pieces ~ Combine marinade. Place pieces in marinade in gallon ziplock. Bake 375 45-60 minutes or grill.
- January 20, 2014
Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipehttp://pinterest.com/pin/43910165090855826/
- January 27, 2014
- December 24, 2013
- September 29, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Gluten Free Nutter Butters. Way better than store bought and easier than you think! For serious peanut butter lovers. NO refined sugars, NO refined flours and full of peanut buttery goodness
Gluten Free Nutter Butters. Way better than store bought and easier than you think! For…
- February 15, 2014
- September 28, 2013
Oven baked kale chips
- August 26, 2013
Raspberry Peach Iced Tea – This lightly sweetened iced tea is wonderfully fruity and so…
- March 30, 2014