white chocolate bark with Terra Stix Chips – a beautiful homemade food gift thats salty sweet!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Candy Cane Popcorn | The Girl Who Ate Everythinghttp://pinterest.com/pin/213498838556711710/
- January 27, 2014
Apple Praline Bread 1 cup sour cream 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp vanilla 2 cups flour 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled and finely chopped 1 cup nuts (walnut or pecan or a combo), divided For the praline sauce: cup brown sugar and cup butter Bake 1 hour 350 then glaze with praline sauce when cooled.
Apple Praline Bread 1 cup sour cream 1 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 tsp…
- March 16, 2014
Mini Pot Pies
- September 24, 2013
Greek Salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing
- April 4, 2014
Abandoned girls school….Falling down! The school closed around 1999 and has been abandoned ever since. Due to the theft of its lead roof, water damage is now sadly causing the buildings to collapse one of the low life’s takeing the lead died there when hit on the head, However, it is now owned by a property developed and expected to be converted into private apartments at some point in the future
Abandoned girls school….Falling down! The school closed around 1999 and has been abandoned ever since….
- January 27, 2014
The Best Soft Chewy Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies – Youll never miss the butter in these cookies that are so soft dripping with chocolate!
The Best Soft Chewy Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies – Youll never miss the butter…
- March 22, 2014
Gorgeous Garlic Shrimp
- February 15, 2014
Wooden house with garden
- January 27, 2014