Moscato Peach Schnapps Lemonade = Great Summer Drink – oh my goodness. So good! Cut up a lemon and a peach and added them to the pitcher. Was able to find moscato peach so I used that instead of regular moscato and peach schnapps
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Cowboy Lasagna ~ It’s super simple and wildly popular!
- August 13, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole.. I need to lighten this up for my Shrinking On a Budget Meal Plan, but if this works, this opens up all kinds of possibilities for super easy Breakfast For Dinner possibilities.
- February 6, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Avocado fries w chili lime mayo
- March 22, 2014
Deviled Egg PASTA Salad – Church PotLuck Side Dish
- September 26, 2013
- December 16, 2013
20 Caramel Apple Toppings and tips for setting up a caramel apple bar @joyfulscribblings #caramel #apples
20 Caramel Apple Toppings and tips for setting up a caramel apple bar @joyfulscribblings #caramel…
- April 4, 2014
One Pan Chicken Alfredo — an easy dinner that cooks all in ONE pan, less…
- October 6, 2013
4-6 Chicken Breasts or 1 Whole or cut up Chicken (Add more seasoning than in the recipe per reviews( 1 Can of any kind of Beer 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp Basil 1/2 tsp Paprika 1/2 tsp Black Pepper 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt Put all ingredients into crockpot If frozen cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-10 If fresh cook on high 3-4 hrs or low 7-8 hours if fresh
4-6 Chicken Breasts or 1 Whole or cut up Chicken (Add more seasoning than in…
- October 6, 2013