This healthy version of chicken salad is really delicious.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- August 26, 2013
Creamy Italian Sausage and Tortellini. Fits all the Mommy approved criteria. 1. Fast. 2. Super easy. 3. Hides healthy veggies. 4. Delicious and family friendly! Also fabulous for crowds and pot luck gatherings.
Creamy Italian Sausage and Tortellini. Fits all the Mommy approved criteria. 1. Fast. 2. Super…
- February 19, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Easy, No Fail Turkey Meatloaf
- September 15, 2013
- January 27, 2014
- April 15, 2014
Even though the recipe is named Buttermilk Brownies, this is actually the best chocolate sheet cake recipe ever created. The recipe used to be called Texas Sheet Cake and the secret is buttermilk which not only makes the cake more tender, the tiny bit of sourness it adds makes the chocolate taste much more chocolatey. It
- October 27, 2013
Poured fondant recipe
- September 24, 2013
Did you know you can mix Nerds candy into your favorite cupcake batter to make an even better version of confetti cake? It’s true! Just mix up a basic vanilla batter and then stir in 3/4 cups Nerds candy. Fill your cupcake tins 3/4 of the way full and bake for about 23 minutes, until they’re golden brown and the cake springs back when you gently press your finger into the top of it.
Did you know you can mix Nerds candy into your favorite cupcake batter to make…
- August 7, 2013
- October 10, 2013