Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 18, 2013
Peach Cobbler with Oatmeal Crumble We made this with peaches of mom and dad’s peach tree…it was yummy! I’ll make it again, but it would be better if the peaches were a little less ripe. :)
Peach Cobbler with Oatmeal Crumble We made this with peaches of mom and dad’s peach…
- August 7, 2013
- February 15, 2014
Tastes like a Chocolate Frosty, but its healthy! 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp chia seeds, 8-10 ice cubes.
Tastes like a Chocolate Frosty, but its healthy! 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 frozen…
- February 25, 2014
IMG_9904.jpg 1,6001,067 pixels
- March 30, 2014
This copycat Cafe Rio cilantro-lime dressing comes together in minutes and is great on meat and salads!
This copycat Cafe Rio cilantro-lime dressing comes together in minutes and is great on meat…
- February 25, 2014
Roasted Peach Ice Cream Sandwiches – I could eat way too many of these!
- February 19, 2014
Summary: We are going to talk about the strangest food that is eaten in different…
- August 7, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1 can Rotel tomatoes 1 can corn kernels, do not drain 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix 1 T cumin 1 t chili powder 1 t onion powder 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1…
- August 26, 2013