Saturday Slammer (1 oz. Pineapple Rum 1 oz. Strawberry Rum 1 oz. Coconut Rum .5 oz Blue Curacao 1 oz. Orange Juice 1 oz. Pineapple Juice .5 oz Grenadine Cherry for garnish)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 10, 2013
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip (3 Ingredient 3 Minute Recipe) … fall delight!
- August 18, 2013
Tenerife, dromik: Aitor Ortiz Destructuras
- January 27, 2014
Lemonade Scone Recipe!
- April 15, 2014
Secret Fruit Salad: The secret is dry vanilla pudding mix. It combines with all the juices from the fruit makes a scrumptious dressing that coats every bite. People will ask you for the recipe it’s so good!
Secret Fruit Salad: The secret is dry vanilla pudding mix. It combines with all the…
- September 17, 2013
Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies
- March 16, 2014
- October 6, 2013
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Banana is used at the sweetener. No suger. No Splenda.
- February 25, 2014
Easy Iced Tea from your Kuerig . Quickly wet your tea bag under the faucet and then place it into your K-cup reusable filter just as you would coffee grounds. Allow the tea tag to hang outside of the cup. brew as normal
Easy Iced Tea from your Kuerig . Quickly wet your tea bag under the faucet…
- September 21, 2013
Kings Hawaiian Bread. 6-7 cups all-purpose flour 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 3/4 cup sugar 2 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes yeast 1/2 cup butter (one stick) melted
Kings Hawaiian Bread. 6-7 cups all-purpose flour 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 3/4…
- February 19, 2014