waffle breakfast sandwiches
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Back On Pointe
- April 4, 2014
- November 30, 2013
Berry Cobbler: 2 – 12 oz bags frozen mixed berries, 1 box white cake mix, 1 can diet Sprite, or 7-up Spray 9X13 pan with Pam. Place frozen fruit in pan. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix & the soda – this will give you a ‘crust’. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. Bake 350 for 45-50 min. Serves 16
Berry Cobbler: 2 – 12 oz bags frozen mixed berries, 1 box white cake mix,…
- February 15, 2014
ORIGINAL.. Carrabba s Chicken Bryan (Not Copycat!) from Food.com..Another pinner states: My hometown newspaper (The Orlando Sentinel) finally published this, my favorite chicken dish ever, in their Thought youd never ask column. There are copycats on Zaar, but this is the actual recipe, as given by Carrabbas. Not for the dieter, but a divine dish perfect for company and easy to throw together!
ORIGINAL.. Carrabba s Chicken Bryan (Not Copycat!) from Food.com..Another pinner states: My hometown newspaper (The…
- March 11, 2014
Blackened chicken with cilantro lime quinoa and avocado cream sauce.
- August 13, 2013
The Blushing Bourbon
- February 19, 2014
spicy-chipotle-dressing-0031 by PasstheSushi, via Flickr
- October 6, 2013
Slow Cooker Jambalaya – I added a few more yummy things to mine. It was…
- March 4, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Spinach Cheese Puffs
- March 16, 2014