Ham and Broccoli Breakfast Casserole with Extra-Sharp Cheddar ~ 4 whole wheat English muffins, cut into bite size pieces; 2 cups broccoli florets; 2 cups leftover ham, diced; 8 oz. block extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided; 12 eggs; 1 cup milk; 1 teaspoon paprika; 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper; Salt and pepper
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
After cutting out rounds of cookie dough, create a pattern by using the bottom of a fancy glass. Simply dip the glass in some flour, then press the glass into the cookie dough to create an imprint. Use a pastry brush to remove the excess flour from the cookie.
After cutting out rounds of cookie dough, create a pattern by using the bottom of…
- September 21, 2013
ITS 0 POINTS PLUS!! Genius! 123 Cake. You need two boxes of cake mix. One can be any flavor you prefer, but the other MUST be Angel Food cake mix. Mix them together (shake them in a big ziploc bag or stir them together in a big bowl). Then simply store the mixture in an airtight container until you get the urge for dessert. Then just put three tablespoons of the dry mixture in a big coffee mug and stir in two tablespoons of water. Microwave it for one minute and you will have a single cake
- October 13, 2013
(va Chocolate Hazelnut Pavlova Drizzled with Honey | Leek Soup – Dina Avila, Photographer)
- April 4, 2014
- December 8, 2013
sun kissed glow
- January 27, 2014
Caribbean Martini: Absolut Mango vodka, Malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice
- March 22, 2014
Ordos Museum, Gobi desert / MAD
- January 27, 2014