Naturally Sweet: Fruity No-Sugar Muffins 2 ripe bananas 1 cup strawberries (about 12) Half an apple 1/2 cup red grapes (12 to 15) 1/4 cup canola oil 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 350F 18min
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Its Written on the Wall: Amazing Chocolate Desserts – The Perfect Party food OR Any…
- April 4, 2014
pierogi (or varenyky or pedaheh or whatever you wanna call them.) | Love Taza
- March 11, 2014
Chaos and the Kitchen: Toddler Recipe: Easy and Healthy 3 Ingredient Pancake Bites
- February 19, 2014
Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – if you haven’t tried this recipe, you haven’t had the BEST Banana Pudding that EXISTS!!
Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding – if you haven’t tried this recipe, you haven’t had the…
- February 15, 2014
- September 29, 2013
Sweet Black Cherry Crisp…such an easy recipe!
- September 26, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Cream Cheese Chicken: 1/2 c butter 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Italian dressing (bottle) 2 cans cream of chicken soup 4 oz cream cheese. Cook on low 6-8 hrs or on high 4-6 hrs. Shred chicken, then stir in cream cheese, cook 10 more mins. Serve over cooked rice or fettuccine noodles.
Cream Cheese Chicken: 1/2 c butter 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Italian dressing…
- October 6, 2013
Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey Cupcakes with a Bourbon Drizzle for a VERY Happy Birthday!
- September 21, 2013
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- August 13, 2013