Sephardic Charoset Truffles…. Probably not what Ill be making for the Seder, but definitely one Ill be making to enjoy!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
HOMEMADE HOT COCOA MIX About 20 servings, 1/3 cup 3 c instant dry milk powder 2 c powdered sugar 1.5 c unsweetened cocoa powder 1.5 c white chocolate chips 1/4 tsp salt Mix all in large bowl. Pour 1/2 food processor bowl; process til choc. is finely ground. Transfer to airtight container, then repeat with remaining mix. Store in airtight container up to 3 months. To make hot cocoa drink, mix 1/3 c of the cocoa mix with 1 c hot milk.
- November 3, 2013
Etsy Focus: Kitchen Medicine Chart
- March 30, 2014
orzo chickpea feta salad
- February 15, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Grandmas Coconut Cakehttp://pinterest.com/pin/252483122833434819/
- January 27, 2014
I feel so farm-girl-ish when I’m cooking with my country skillets! If you want to give cast iron cooking a try, keep in mind, it’s not a pan…
I feel so farm-girl-ish when I’m cooking with my country skillets! If you want to…
- January 27, 2014
Skinny Jalapeo Ranch A healthified version of Chuys infamous Creamy Jalapeo Ranch! Only about 67 calories in a quarter cup. Serve as a dip or sauce over tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, etc. Or even use as a salad dressing! Brilliant!
Skinny Jalapeo Ranch A healthified version of Chuys infamous Creamy Jalapeo Ranch! Only about 67…
- April 4, 2014
- December 24, 2013
Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole with Cream Cheese, Bacon, and Garlic
- March 4, 2014
Bacon Egg Crescent Squares
- March 4, 2014