- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Chicken Marsala (MS 5 min meal): 6 boneless (skinless chicken thighs pounded thin)1 pound mushrooms (cremini or white – sliced thinly)2 shallots (sliced thinly)5 tablespoons olive oil1 cup marsala wine3 tablespoons butter (cubed)1/3 cup parsley (chopped for garnish)salt and pepper to tasteflour (for breading)1 cup water (optional) BROWN both sides chicken
Chicken Marsala (MS 5 min meal): 6 boneless (skinless chicken thighs pounded thin)1 pound mushrooms…
- March 4, 2014
They Taste as Good as Cookies, but Theyre Protein-Packed Breakfast Bars: Your alarm goes off, and you barely have enough time or energy to slip out of your PJs and into a decent outfit, let alone prepare a nutritious (and tasty!) breakfast.
They Taste as Good as Cookies, but Theyre Protein-Packed Breakfast Bars: Your alarm goes off,…
- March 22, 2014
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Mac, great weeknight dinner!
- February 19, 2014
ARE YOU KIDDING CAKE – Thats what people say when they ask for the recipe ~ 1 box of any flavor cake mix, 1 can any flavor pie filling, 3 eggs ~ thats it! This shows strawberry cake with strawberry pie filling. MY favorite is chocolate cake with cherry pie filling! I want some NOW!!
ARE YOU KIDDING CAKE – Thats what people say when they ask for the recipe…
- February 25, 2014
7 Snacks for the Avocado Obsessed
- August 26, 2013
- January 13, 2014
- October 18, 2013
Fall Trail Mix Recipe
- October 6, 2013