Chicken Meatballs. Ive made these 10 times and they are a hit with my brother and husband. They dont mind that they arent red meat. You can even bake them (~20-25 min at 350 F) instead of frying in oil and then simmer in your own marinara sauce. Ground turkey works too.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Father’s Day cupcakes? My dad likes fishing 🙂 and these are socute!
- September 17, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- March 30, 2014
- February 6, 2014
Clean Eating Quinoa Tortillas (Makes 18 tortillas) Note: These are not the flimsy tortillas you buy at the store. These are sturdy, fill-you-up tortillas. They are best eaten warm. Ingredients: 4 cups quinoa flour 3/4 cup brown rice flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon olive oil 1-1/4 cup hot water
Clean Eating Quinoa Tortillas (Makes 18 tortillas) Note: These are not the flimsy tortillas you…
- February 19, 2014
Tugboat Graveyard, Staten Island, New York, abandoned places Why It’s Eerie: Tugboats have long been thought of as stout, powerful vessels of nautical hope. Not the ones in this neglected port of little engines that couldn’t. Located on New York City’s Staten Island, this creepy postindustrial landscape is chock-full of rusting hulks
Tugboat Graveyard, Staten Island, New York, abandoned places Why It’s Eerie: Tugboats have long been…
- January 27, 2014
- September 29, 2013
Cinnamon Cupcakes With Pumpkin Pie Frosting
- September 24, 2013
- January 13, 2014