Chicken Meatballs. Ive made these 10 times and they are a hit with my brother and husband. They dont mind that they arent red meat. You can even bake them (~20-25 min at 350 F) instead of frying in oil and then simmer in your own marinara sauce. Ground turkey works too.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
converted barn on the lake
- January 27, 2014
Fresh fruit pops with coconut water — what a beautiful summer popsicle!
- March 11, 2014
Greek Marinated Chicken ~ 1 cup plain yogurt 2 Tbsp olive oil 4 cloves garlic, minced ½ Tbsp dried oregano 1 medium lemon zest juice from 1/2 lemon ½ tsp salt freshly cracked pepper ¼ bunch fresh parsley 3½ to 4 lbs chicken pieces ~ Combine marinade. Place pieces in marinade in gallon ziplock. Bake 375 45-60 minutes or grill.
- January 20, 2014
only use about 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of the homemade chocolate syrup in a cup of milk to make chocolate milk for Haiden
only use about 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of the homemade chocolate syrup in a cup…
- February 15, 2014
South Your Mouth: Smothered Chicken Casserole
- March 30, 2014
- January 13, 2014
- January 13, 2014
buffalo chicken rolls…
- September 17, 2013