For a party! cook hot dogs in the crock pot – dont add water. they will release moisture on their own. cook on low for 4 hours. taste like they were cooked on a roller!—-need to remember this!! great idea
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Campfire Bacon is seriously the best thing I have ever eaten! Like the way they…
- March 16, 2014
Brush Embroidery Cookies. – love the use of additional colors to give definition!
- April 15, 2014
Great instructions on how to make your own miso soup. Miso soup is good to lighten digestion, it has many antioxidants, it has vitamin E and vitamin B12. Several research studies show that it is good to prevent cancer and to reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol.”
Great instructions on how to make your own miso soup. Miso soup is good to…
- September 15, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Frozen rolls in the crock pot! I could get excited about this!
- March 16, 2014
Her Ordinary Life: Freezer to Crock Pot Meals
- August 26, 2013
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for 10 min. shake. then another 5 min.add parm cheese. Yum!
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for…
- August 7, 2013
- March 30, 2014
- December 16, 2013