Mason jar hanging candle holders. Use sand instead of pebbles. Some jars can be coated with glass paint to match colored bottles. 12 quart size jars are about 11.00. Suggest different sizes. Small jelly jars are quilted creating a faceted glow from candle.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 21, 2013
Cannoli Cream Puffs – these are one of the best desserts Ive ever eaten! Seriously, cream puffs cannoli!
Cannoli Cream Puffs – these are one of the best desserts Ive ever eaten! Seriously,…
- April 4, 2014
Animal Friends Food Deco Cutter Kit | CuteZcute the All in One Bento Kitchen Gadget
- August 13, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes – I actually used totally different recipes for the cheesecake and caramel (see my other pins), but these were amazing!
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cupcakes – I actually used totally different recipes for the cheesecake and…
- September 17, 2013
- November 3, 2013
- February 6, 2014
Pickled Red Onions – a delicious and versatile recipe that takes just minutes to prepare! Great in salads, on sandwiches, in tacos – the options are endless!
Pickled Red Onions – a delicious and versatile recipe that takes just minutes to prepare!…
- February 19, 2014
Funfetti Gooey Cake Bars
- August 7, 2013