chocolate chip cookie pizza with fun toppings…perfect for a birthday party! #todaysmama #giantcookie #birthdaytreat
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Delicious and authentic Mexican recipe for Mexican Street Corn. I have been looking for this recipe!
Delicious and authentic Mexican recipe for Mexican Street Corn. I have been looking for this…
- March 30, 2014
- September 29, 2013
Sex On The Brain (1 oz. Vodka 1 oz. Midori Melon Liqueur 1 oz. Peach Schnapps 2 oz. Pineapple Juice 2 oz. Orange Juice .5 oz Grenadine Cherry to garnish)
Sex On The Brain (1 oz. Vodka 1 oz. Midori Melon Liqueur 1 oz. Peach…
- April 15, 2014
The science of baking cookies… Have you ever wondered why chocolate chip cookies can be chewy, crisp, soft, flat, thick, cakey, greasy, bland, flavorful, moist, or crumbly? Tessa shares how various ingredients and techniques can affect the taste, texture, and appearance of your chocolate chip cookies. This will hopefully help you understand how chocolate chip cookies work so you can make the PERFECT batch every time, whatever you consider to be perfect.
The science of baking cookies… Have you ever wondered why chocolate chip cookies can be…
- August 13, 2013
OMG….Cinnamon Roll Dutch Apple Pie
- February 19, 2014
Lasagna rolls! I am in love!
- September 21, 2013
One pinner says -Everyone who tastes this chicken is blown away. So repin and try it ladies ♥ B..Hawaiian grilled chicken. coconut milk marinade
One pinner says -Everyone who tastes this chicken is blown away. So repin and try…
- September 24, 2013
Pumpkin spice frappe only 45.6 calories. Making this all fall season long!
- September 15, 2013
Finally – a recipe for Easy Homemade Indian Naan Bread thats actually worth the effort! Its so much easier than I thought it would be!
Finally – a recipe for Easy Homemade Indian Naan Bread thats actually worth the effort!…
- March 11, 2014
- November 3, 2013