Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 6, 2013
War Su Gai (Almond Boneless Chicken) – a Chinese-inspired American dish. It consists of deep-fried chicken coated with a flavorful gravy and garnished with almonds. It appears to be a regional specialty, mostly found in the Detroit, Michigan area. It was a favorite dish of my childhood there.
- October 10, 2013
- October 13, 2013
A few years back Bronson sent this dressing out as a holiday gift, and Gaius’s loyal fans have been plotting to bring back Caesar ever since. Serve with hearts of romaine, freshly shaved asiago cheese, toasted day-old bread, and marinated white anchovies for a delizioso salad in the finest traditions of all the great Caesars: Gaius Julius, Augustus, Ritz and Cardini.
A few years back Bronson sent this dressing out as a holiday gift, and Gaius’s…
- September 24, 2013
Butternut Squash Mac Cheese by nutritionella #Mac_Cheese #Butternut_Squash #Light
- March 22, 2014
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Why have I never thought of this!
- April 4, 2014
The Perfect Baked Potato. Slice potato almost but not all the way through. Tuck butter between slices. Bake until tender. Dribble with sour cream. Shower with grated cheese. Bake again until melted and gooey. Lavish with more sour cream and chopped scallion or crumbled bacon or chili or whatever you please.
- October 18, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Oat Apple Crisp Recipe from Taste of Home — shared by Ruby Hodge of Richland…
- April 4, 2014
- January 13, 2014