Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
orzo chickpea feta salad
- February 15, 2014
Buffalo Chicken Cups – Crisp oven-baked wonton cups loaded with buffalo chicken and blue cheese!
- March 16, 2014
cauliflower crust calzones!
- September 15, 2013
OMG! This is soo GOOD! A light and healthy side dish. Perfect Summer recipe for all of you that have so many cucumbers and tomatoes from your garden that need to be eaten!
OMG! This is soo GOOD! A light and healthy side dish. Perfect Summer recipe for…
- March 30, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Garlic Ranch Chicken Freezer Meal. Uses chicken breasts, cream of chicken, two ranch packets…
- March 4, 2014
CORN ON THE COB!! Fill pot with water then add a stick of salted butter and 1 cup of milk. Bring to a rapid boil. Put ears of corn in turn heat to low simmer for 5-8 minutes ! It will be the best corn on the cob you have ever had !!!
CORN ON THE COB!! Fill pot with water then add a stick of salted butter…
- August 18, 2013
Pesto Pasta Chicken Salad – Yummy way to mix up boring brown bag work lunches!
- February 25, 2014
Strawberry Mango Salsa – The combination of sweet and spiciness is so good, youll want to eat this with a spoon!
Strawberry Mango Salsa – The combination of sweet and spiciness is so good, youll want…
- February 25, 2014