Got a summer snack craving? Yum!Yum! Smores Cookie Bars to the rescue! Yes, its too hot to bake. Just like all other house heating activities(i.e.laundry), bake after 9pm. Your family will love that its hot outside and they still get treats:) xxx ooo Tonya
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Grilled Street Corn Salad with Cilantro Butter Shrimp, Pico de Gallo and Avocado Purée by epicurious: This is a winning-contestant recipe from Season Four of FOX’s MasterChef.
Grilled Street Corn Salad with Cilantro Butter Shrimp, Pico de Gallo and Avocado Purée by…
- August 7, 2013
Pretty easy to make and DELICIOUS! They taste just like the real thing. Chocolate muffins with greek yogurt, cocoa, and applesauce (I used a smashed ripe banana instead), 58 calories each. Recipe calls for Splenda granulated, but too much of that stuff gives me the willies so I used real sugar, which brings them up to 110 calories each.
- October 6, 2013
- December 8, 2013
- December 16, 2013
- September 28, 2013
NICE! – Mozzarella sticks- use egg roll wrappers and string cheese. Baked not fried :) Bake at 350 for 15-20min. Love them!
NICE! – Mozzarella sticks- use egg roll wrappers and string cheese. Baked not fried 🙂…
- February 19, 2014
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar, optional 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup 1-1/2 cups ice cubes 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided Directions In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended.
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk…
- March 22, 2014
I see a new tradition starting this year. Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate – 1.5 cups heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz), 2 cups milk chocolate chips, 6 cups of milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract. With all of that it would have to be good!
I see a new tradition starting this year. Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate –…
- August 26, 2013