Got a summer snack craving? Yum!Yum! Smores Cookie Bars to the rescue! Yes, its too hot to bake. Just like all other house heating activities(i.e.laundry), bake after 9pm. Your family will love that its hot outside and they still get treats:) xxx ooo Tonya
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http:[email protected] Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with melted Cheddar cheese, sitting on a bed of creamy rice and vegetables – it just doesn’t get any better!
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with…
- August 13, 2013
Sour Cream Apple Bars… seriously… the YUMMIEST apple dessert.
- September 24, 2013
- January 20, 2014
- February 6, 2014
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes – made these and EVERYONE wanted to recipe…too easy!!! Place half of the sliced potatoes in the bottom of crock. ~Top with half of onion, cheese and bacon. ~Repeat layers. ~Top with cream of chicken soup. ~Cook on low of 8 to 10 hours
Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes – made these and EVERYONE wanted to recipe…too easy!!! Place half of…
- August 18, 2013
sweet potato chipotle apple soup
- October 6, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Peach Cobbler with Oatmeal Crumble We made this with peaches of mom and dad’s peach tree…it was yummy! I’ll make it again, but it would be better if the peaches were a little less ripe. :)
Peach Cobbler with Oatmeal Crumble We made this with peaches of mom and dad’s peach…
- August 7, 2013
Japchae Colorful vegetables and succulent beef make this Korean favorite a must-try for anyone who loves Asian cuisine. Made simple through stir-fry, this Japchae recipe traditionally cooks its ingredients separately, but this method is much less time-consuming.
Japchae Colorful vegetables and succulent beef make this Korean favorite a must-try for anyone who…
- March 11, 2014