OREO Smoothie – tastes just like a milkshake but only 132 calories
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Crockpot Apples and Porkchops Recipe
- August 13, 2013
Pumpkin Muffins – only 2 ingredients. That’s right, just the cake mix (spice cake?) and the pumpkin. No oil, no eggs, no water, nothing else. The end result is an amazing, incredibly moist muffin/cupcake with a hint of pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin Muffins – only 2 ingredients. That’s right, just the cake mix (spice cake?) and…
- September 24, 2013
Boston Cream Doughnut Holes
- September 24, 2013
Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Heres the recipe: Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese 2 green onions, sliced Directions Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top wi…
Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Heres the recipe: Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium),…
- March 22, 2014
Peanut Butter Pound Cake
- August 26, 2013
- October 6, 2013
“Paint Brush” RICE KRISPIES
- September 26, 2013
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes 1 tsp. garlic powder. 1 box Ritz crackers ~Directions toss box of Ritz crackers with all 5 ingredients Bake in 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan…
- April 15, 2014