Bisquick, sour cream, 7up and butter!…. These are excellent!!!! So easy and soooo good! Will be making these from now on! Recipe is hard to get to. here it is: 7 Up Biscuits 4 cups Bisquick 1 cup sour cream 1 cup 7-up 1/2 cup melted butter mix bisque, sour cream and 7 up. melt butter in pan, and put shaped biscuits in, then Bake at 425 until golden
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I look forward to trying this (probably for Rosh Hashanah). My MIL always serves this as a side dish, even though I always make it sweet.
Sweet Noodle Kugel – I’ve only ever made recipe in the Moosewood Cookbook so I…
- August 26, 2013
Sausage, Egg Biscuit Breakfast Casserole | Plain Chicken
- April 4, 2014
Looking for a Homemade version of Magic Eraser? Well, step aside Mr. Clean because here comes Mrs. Cheap Healthy Clean with her homemade version for pennies on the dollar…toddler wall marks are gone, walls are bright and clean and everyone’s happier! Check out how incredibly easy, cheap, effective – yet gentle enough for those painted walls this recipe for Homemade Magic Eraser really is!
Looking for a Homemade version of Magic Eraser? Well, step aside Mr. Clean because here…
- August 7, 2013
- December 16, 2013
We need to make this for mom for her birthday this year! Red Velvet Fudge…
- March 4, 2014
Chicken and Green Chili Pasta. Cheesy, creamy and easy too!
- April 4, 2014
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1lb chicken breast, trimmed 15oz can sweet whole corn kernels, drained 15oz can diced tomatoes, drained 5C chicken stock 3/4C onion, chopped 3/4C green pepper, chopped 1 serrano pepper, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 tsp chili powder 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided 1 tsp ground pepper, divide
- October 27, 2013
- February 6, 2014