Apple, Bacon & Pecan Salad with Garlic Balsamic Dressing
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- February 19, 2014
Summer Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese
- March 11, 2014
SLICED BAKED POTATOES!!! YES!!!!! Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (Can also do in Microwave for 6 plus minutes) Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on a cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once. When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted; Add a dollop of sour cream when done and enjoy
SLICED BAKED POTATOES!!! YES!!!!! Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (Can also do in Microwave…
- August 26, 2013
- September 28, 2013
Crock pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. This was SOOO good. I doubled the recipe, because we had people coming over for dinner, and we ate ALL of it. Every single last bite. Definitely will make again. Super easy and super yummy.
Crock pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. This was SOOO good. I doubled the recipe, because…
- September 26, 2013
- October 27, 2013
2-3 chicken breasts, baked or boiled and then shredded. 1 tube of crescent rolls, 1 can cream of chicken soup, Shredded cheddar cheese. Preheat oven to 375, roll up cheese and chicken in each crescent. Place in a 13 x 9 baking dish, mix 1/2 cup water with the soup and pour over all. Bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown. Easy and tasty!
- January 13, 2014
Fail-Proof Pizza Dough Recipe ~ You will never need another pizza dough recipe after this…
- September 17, 2013
- September 28, 2013
- March 30, 2014