Tropical Guava BBQ Chicken (Easy Way)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Make the breakfast drink that Dr. Oz swears by! This \”green drink\” is high in fiber, low-calorie and rich in vitamins. \r\n\r\nIngredients\r\n2 cups spinach\r\n2 cups cucumber\r\n1 head of celery\r\n1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root\r\n1 bunch parsley\r\n2 apples\r\nJuice of 1 lime\r\nJuice of 1/2 lemon\r\n\r\nDirections\r\nCombine all ingredients in a blender. This makes approximately 28-30 ounces, or 3-4 servings.
Make the breakfast drink that Dr. Oz swears by! This \”green drink\” is high in…
- March 11, 2014
- January 13, 2014
- September 28, 2013
Create your own homemade copycat version of KFC cole slaw with this easy dressing recipe >>> Did it for dinner tonight it was a hit! Woo Hoo!
Create your own homemade copycat version of KFC cole slaw with this easy dressing recipe…
- February 25, 2014
How to Make Creamy Stovetop Polenta Cooking Lessons from The Kitchn
- April 15, 2014
- September 28, 2013
Shut the front door! Ingredients 1 bag of frozen cheese filled tortellini 1 jar of alfredo sauce ½ jar of marinara sauce ½ cup shredded mozzarella ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese Preheat the oven to 350. Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Mix with the sauce and in an baking dish. Top with mozzarella and parmesean. Bake for fifteen minutes. Then broil for five minutes.
- October 6, 2013
- October 13, 2013