Chicken Fajitas – Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food Guide
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Fail-proof pizza crust and cheesy breadsticks…just like the restaurants!
- August 26, 2013
…rainbow cupcakes (: \nPrepare white cake mix then separate it into 5 bowls or cups. Add food coloring to each cup and mix it in (one spoon per cup of batter)! Layer the colors in the cupcake tins and gently tap the pan on a counter a few times before placing it into the oven… it gives the layers cool designs (: follow baking times/ temps on package and frost after cooled!
…rainbow cupcakes (: \nPrepare white cake mix then separate it into 5 bowls or cups….
- March 4, 2014
Penne with Tuna, Plum Tomatoes and Black Olives by Judith Jones: Recipe for 1! #Pasta #Tuna #Judith_Jones
Penne with Tuna, Plum Tomatoes and Black Olives by Judith Jones: Recipe for 1! #Pasta…
- March 22, 2014
Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce
- March 16, 2014
Salted Nutella Butter Bars
- August 7, 2013
- October 6, 2013
Snack on frozen grapes instead of candy or cookies. | 27 Easy Ways To Eat…
- March 16, 2014
- October 10, 2013
Cheeseburger Cauliflower 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 1 pound cauliflower 1 cup cheddar cheese 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt salt and pepper, to taste Steam or boil cauliflower until soft. Frozen or fresh is fine, whichever is easiest for you. I used frozen tonight, cooked according to package directions. While cauliflower is cooking, brown hamburger. Drain off grease. Add cauliflower, seasonings and cheese. Mix until cheese is melted. 6 Servings Carbohydrate 4 g; Fiber 2 g Net Carbs 2 g
Cheeseburger Cauliflower 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 1 pound cauliflower 1 cup cheddar cheese 1/2…
- April 15, 2014