Grandma’s Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup. Looks yummy for cooler weather.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 21, 2013
Fried mozzarella with champignons on toast
- August 18, 2013
Melt 1/2 cup chocolate with 1 Tbsp. Kelapo Coconut Oil to coat these delicious peanut butter topped banana bites! So easy
Melt 1/2 cup chocolate with 1 Tbsp. Kelapo Coconut Oil to coat these delicious peanut…
- February 19, 2014
“I used to make this fudge all the time until I lost the recipe. I am SO excited to find it again and I hope you like it, too! Easiest Fudge in the world uses just five ingredients and takes about 7 minutes to make. Can be made in the microwave”
“I used to make this fudge all the time until I lost the recipe. I…
- August 18, 2013
Slow Cooker Cuban Braised Beef and Peppers Recipe – This is an easy, delicious meal, one that involves minimal prep and can be left to cook all day. The leftovers are also good and can be used in tortillas for a different meal. This is one recipe I have fixed several times and it will stay on my menu.
Slow Cooker Cuban Braised Beef and Peppers Recipe – This is an easy, delicious meal,…
- September 24, 2013
copy cat reeses eggs…only 55 calories….. i am obsessed with these things!
- February 25, 2014
- September 29, 2013
You mix in a box of vanilla instant pudding with a can of pumpkin and then fold in the cool whip. Easy as pie and tastes so good. If you haven’t tried this yet then please do.
You mix in a box of vanilla instant pudding with a can of pumpkin and…
- September 26, 2013
frankenstein and for
- September 24, 2013
- October 6, 2013