Refreshing Watermelon Yogurt Ice – 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar, 4 cups diced seedless watermelon, (about 3 pounds with the rind), 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt, 1 tablespoon lime juice. Per serving: Calories 74, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Sodium 21 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 2 g, Potassium 155 mg. Exchanges: Fruit 1. (Try substituting the sugar with Splenda to make this even lower in carbs)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
candied popcorn = Sweetened condensed milk + Jello + popcorn
- August 26, 2013
- January 20, 2014
- January 13, 2014
Egg White Bites! Easiest thing I’ve ever made. Not to mention super healthy! Perfect breakfast or snack!
Egg White Bites! Easiest thing I’ve ever made. Not to mention super healthy! Perfect breakfast…
- August 26, 2013
Simply easy and delicious best ham and cheese muffin tin meal idea. Great leftover ham recipe to make in muffin cups. Kids will LOVE this. Great for dinner or breakfast ideas.
Simply easy and delicious best ham and cheese muffin tin meal idea. Great leftover ham…
- February 25, 2014
- October 27, 2013
hummus + avocado taco recipe
- September 21, 2013
- October 6, 2013
Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups
- April 15, 2014