Roasted sweet potatoes and fresh figs//4 small sweet potatoes (1kg) 5 tbsp olive oil 40ml balsamic vinegar 20g caster sugar 12 spring onions, 1 red chilli, thinly sliced 6 fresh/ripe figs , quartered
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread. 500 calories for an entire loaf!
- September 17, 2013
Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Drumsticks – 1/2 cup local honey 1/2 cup light brown sugar 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce 6 garlic cloves, minced 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger 2 teaspoons sriracha (or other hot pepper sauce) black pepper 10 chicken drumsticks, skin removed and discarded cilantro toasted sesame seeds
- September 29, 2013
Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe ~ The flavors really cook well together and leftovers are even better!
Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe ~ The flavors really cook well together and leftovers are…
- August 7, 2013
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap in wonton, brush with olive oil, and bake. Via ohbiteit – decorating-by-day
Jalapeno Popper Wontons with string cheese; serve with Ranch dressing | Don’t deep fry, wrap…
- September 15, 2013
This frosting is absolutely exploding with chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and causes everyone who tastes it to do a double take because by looking at it, you are expecting it to be store bought canned icing but OH NO, none of that plastic, preservative filled flavor here. This is the real deal!
This frosting is absolutely exploding with chocolate. Its smooth, creamy, and causes everyone who tastes…
- March 22, 2014
cup strawberries, half cup milk, and a teaspoon of vanilla for a quick breakfast smoothie
- September 17, 2013
- January 13, 2014
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for 10 min. shake. then another 5 min.add parm cheese. Yum!
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for…
- August 7, 2013
- August 18, 2013
Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe. Not only sounds delicious but could create some really cute packaging and make it a fun and simple gift. Ideas are swarming as I type :)
Oreo Cookie Popcorn Recipe. Not only sounds delicious but could create some really cute packaging…
- September 24, 2013