White Trash Dip 1 can chili (15 oz) 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz ea), softened 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded 1 lb. bacon 4 green onions, chopped 1 tsp red pepper flakes Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon. Crumble. Mix together chili, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions in a large bowl. Spread mixture into a pie pan. Cook for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with chips.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- September 29, 2013
The Most Filling 100-calorie Snack Ideas! #charlottepediatricclinic
- February 19, 2014
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies. Made these – cookies are great but I didnt love the icing (too much butter flavor). Find something else – cream cheese?
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies. Made these – cookies are great but I didnt love the icing…
- March 4, 2014
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins – Damn Delicious
- March 4, 2014
Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball – SOOO good!!
- March 30, 2014
- October 10, 2013
- January 20, 2014
We’ve rounded up 16 hot sauces we think you should know about.
- February 15, 2014